Phone 03 5754 3400
Comments about our medical service are always welcome. If there is any way we can improve for your benefit, we will.
Please feel free to speak to our staff about any suggestions you may have. Patients are entitled to register a complaint with the Victorian Health Services Commission for health issues: Phone 03 8601 5200 or Fax 03 8601 5219
2020 PRACTICE ACCREDITATION PATIENT FEEDBACK RESULTS
Thankyou to the patients who completed our feedback survey. The results have been analysed by an independent company (CFEP Surveys) as part of our practice accreditation requirements. The survey results are compared to other General Practices and our ratings allocated into a minimum, low, medium or upper quartile. We are extremely happy with the results with only one area appearing in the medium quartile (Seeing doctor of choice) and all the other responses were well in the upper quadrant. Checking our 2017 survey results we have improved (or scored the same) in all areas. If you are interested in viewing the whole report, please let the receptionist know.
There were also some really great comments from patients:
· Where I live we are very lucky to have so many doctors at the medical centre all year round and the service is excellent. I have lived here for many years and am very pleased.
· Good as it is – All great
· Many years of service at this practice, has always been excellent.
· Great people, great service.
· No changes required! Thanks!
· I travel a distance to see this practice as the doctors are dynamic and knowledgeable! Sometimes waiting times are longer due to the level of service they provide!
· All good, travel here because of the excellent service by all staff.
· They are great! Keep up the good work!
· A particular doctor is really good and many other doctors. I really love the service and help given by all staff, doctors, nurses and at reception. Thank you so much.
· Get a fish tank.
· All good, don't whack a sleeping dog.
· Nil improvements needed. Very happy.
· Very happy but would love to have local doctors available on weekends.
· Happy with everything, thanks!
· The service in all areas is fine and welcoming.
· Service is already excellent.
· Cannot think of much improvement.
· I don't believe they can. We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful practice at our call.
· Great work everyone.
· Don't think doctors or staff can do anything more than they do already. They are terrific.
There was also some comments about how we can improve our service including:
· Reduce costs / Bulk billing for seniors would be good.
· Dull the sound level.
· Clinician: Proactive service, e.g. if there is a condition with a patient, then monitor it regularly, i.e. appointment suggested by the practice rather than patient asking for the check.
· The length of time waiting to see the doctor was 45 minutes
· By having a local doctor on call every weekend, not every third weekend.
We are always interested in your comments regarding improving our practice and would like to encourage all our patients to discuss the issue of bulk billing and weekend on call rationale with any of our doctors. There are reasons why we need to practice this way and it may help alleviate patient concerns if the restrictions of bulk billing and the added stress providing 24/7 oncall is explained further.
We are looking at ways to reduce waiting times as well as reducing the noise level at the fron tWILL ENDEVOUR TO REDUCE WAITING TIMES AND ARE LOOKING AT WAYS TO REDUCE THE NOISE LEVEL AT THE FRONT DESK.
Thankyou from all staff at the Mount Beauty Medical Centre.