Phone 03 5754 3400
We offer comprehensive range of health services, including:
• Complete Family Medical Care - from pre-natal advice to aged care
• Wheelchair and Disabled Access
• Women's Health Services (Pap Smears, Breast Checks, Female Doctors Available)
• Men's Health Services (Prostate Checks etc)
• Obstetrics (Prenatal, Antenatal, Postnatal & Shared Care)
• Childhood and Adult Immunisations
• Counselling and Psychiatric Care
• Youth Access
• Spinal Manipulation
• On Site Diabetes Educator
• On site Pathology Collection Service
• X-ray Services
• Obstetric ultrasound
• Emergency Management of Minor and Severe Trauma
• Management of Acute Medical Conditions
• Fully Equipped for Resuscitation
• Sports Medicine
• Medical Supervision of Major Local Sporting Events
• Travel Immunisation and Advice
• Minor Surgery in Designated Procedure Room
• Visiting General Surgeon and Endoscopist
• Ambulance Access
• Off-street and Disabled Parking
We will endeavour to visit you at home if you experience difficulties attending the clinic. Please discuss your needs with the Reception Staff or your Doctor.
Telephoning your Doctor
Although most problems are dealt with in a consultation, a doctor will always be available during normal practice hours for emergency phone advice. Our practice staff are experienced in deciding whether the matter requires an appointment, a return phone call from the practice nurse or urgent discussion with the doctor. If you are unsure of your situation, please do not hesitate to phone the practice as our staff are more than willing to help.
Notification of Test Results
If the practice receives a result, requiring urgent attention, either the doctor or a member of our practice staff will contact you immediately for follow up action. We will also contact you if the doctor wishes to see you about your non-urgent result. If you have pathology, radiology or results and / or feedback from specialist services, we encourage you to make an appointment with the doctor to discuss any follow-up action.
Recall and Reminder System - Practice Based, State and National Registers
Our practice has a recall and reminder system which incorporates reminders for Vaccinations, Pap smears, Cholesterol levels and other areas that need regular monitoring. If you receive a reminder letter please contact the practice to make an appointment. The practice is involved in national reminder systems such as Victorian Cytology, Breastscreen, Child Immunisation Register and National Bowel Cancer Screening. Where appropriate, some components of your medical information may be sent to these registers. Please ask your doctor if you would like further information about these systems.