Phone 03 5754 3400
Highlights of Jeff's subsequent training included spending his first GP training position at the Mount Beauty Medical Centre and a six month rotation to the Top End Training Program, working at Nhulunbuy, Darwin and Tennant Creek.
His qualifications include:
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
• Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
• Fellowship of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine
• Diploma of the Royal Australian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
• Graduate Diploma of Rural General Practice
Jeff is married to Dr Libby Garoni and they have three daughters - Emily, Eleanor and Evangeline. His personal achievements include winning a National Schoolboy Rowing Championship and Ballarat's Head of the Lake. Current interests include cycling, telemark and cross country skiing, flying and working on the family property.
In 2015 Jeff was named RDAA Rural Doctor of the Year. You can read the citation here.
Jeff Robinson was born in Hamilton, Western Victoria in 1967 and spent his school years living in Stawell and later Ballarat. He studied Medicine at the University of Melbourne, graduating in 1992.
He worked as an Intern and later Senior Resident at Royal Melbourne Hospital before spending a year as an Assistant Lecturer at Monash University's School of Medicine.